Christmas Collection Macrame Dog Leash Size Guide
Tokokoro Christmas Collection is available for Pre-Order from Sunday 10th October until Sunday 31st October. Pre-orders will be posted end-November from Monday 29th November.
This timeless and durable leash is an alternative to a conventional leash made from synthetic fibers. Our leash is handmade in Australia using certified 100% recycled cotton. It is soft to the touch yet strong enough to handle pups of all sizes.
Note: If you like a solid color leash, pick the same colour 1 and 2.
If you like the dual-tone leash, pick TWO different colour 1 and 2.
If you are looking to make a custom dual-tone leash by combining our regular and Christmas colour, please contact us
- Material: 100% recycled cotton
- Dimensions: 120 cm length (clip to handle) and 2 cm width
- Care Instructions: spot clean with damp clothes and dry thoroughly
- End of Life: compostable and landfill-safe
- Material: solid brass with a breaking load of up to 200 kg.
- Care Instructions: avoid long exposure in wet, salty, or muddy conditions
- End of Life: 100% recyclable
- 100% package-free
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100, meaning they are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human (and pups) use.
NOTE: while our leads are strong and made to last, the durability of our leads depends on the behavior of the pup on walks and may not be suitable for dogs that pull and tug.