This figure-8 harness is designed and created for security, comfort, and freedom with our signature weaving technic. The figure 8 structure allows you to easily adjust and achieve a good fit for both around the neck and the girth behind the front legs.
This harness is an alternative to a conventional harness made from synthetic fibers. They are handmade in Australia using certified 100% recycled cotton.
*Please read the size and measurement guide for this product carefully*
The smaller loop of the 8 wraps around the neck while the larger loop wraps around the chest right after the front legs. The figure 8 configuration ensures that the harness always fits securely around the dog's body and prevents escapes.
COMFORT & FREEDOM
The major difference between a figure-8 harness when compared to a regular shaped harness is that it does not have a vertical part in front of the chest. The minimal straps and parts make it extra comfortable for a walk.
HOW TO WEAR
1. Place the unlooped harness under the belly right behind the front legs and wrap it around the backside of your pet.
2. Insert the adjustable ends into the middle loop.
3. Have the ends meet in the front of the neck, tighten and buckle up.
HOW TO MEASURE
*please refer to the last picture or the size guide page.
XXS fits 60-70cm, 2cm wide
XS fits 70-80cm, 2cm wide
S fits 80-90cm, 2cm wide
M fits 90-100cm, 2cm wide
L fits 100-115cm, 2cm wide
This is a guide only. Size might slightly differ due to the handmade nature of each product.
Contact us if you are not sure or if you find your pet's measurement between sizes or outside the size range. We would like to discuss a custom size range for your pup. We do not accept returns for a mistaken size.
- Material: 100% recycled cotton
- Care Instructions: spot clean with damp clothes and dry thoroughly
- End of Life: compostable and landfill-safe
- Dual D-rings: center attachment for general walking and front attachment for tags or no-pulling leash training
- Material: solid brass with a breaking load of up to 200 kg.
- Care Instructions: avoid long exposure in wet, salty, or muddy conditions
- End of Life: 100% recyclable
- 100% package-free
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100, meaning they are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human (and pups) use.
NOTE: While our harnesses are strong and made to last, the durability of our leads depends on the behavior of the pup on walks and may not be suitable for dogs that pull and tug.